Preventing You from obtaining a Drivers' License | Law Offices KKR

Call (480) 306-8875 24/7 to make an appointment.

May 13th, 2016 by

The following Question was asked by an Avvo User:

What do I need to do to get my AZ license reinstated since I don’t live there any more?

I live in Florida and have a suspended license in Arizona due to a DUI in 2010. Florida tells me that I need to reinstate my AZ license in order to get a FL license.
Kristopher’s Answer:

I assume you have already already resolved the DUI charge. If so, to reinstate your license in Arizona from a DUI you will need to first take an alcohol or drug screening class approved by the state of Arizona. If you do a google search you should be able to fine a screening provider that will allow you to do the screening over the phone or internet. After that go to to pay your reinstatement fee. If you do those two things that should reinstate your privilege to drive in Arizona. You can then get your Fl license. If you need further assistance or if you have not addressed the DUI charge you will need to hire an attorney.

    Free Consultation

    The Law Offices offers affordable prices and in many cases one time flat fees.
    Clients can add or subtract legal services so your legal fees can be tailored to your needs and budget.